WPT delivers arts, education, news and public affairs content, while simultaneously providing sponsors a trusted platform reaching a premium audience of educated, affluent and loyal individuals.
PBS and its member stations are rated #1 in public trust among nationally known institutions*, and viewers associate sponsors with the highest level of quality and trust, unmatched by any other media platform.
Sponsorship on WPT delivers reach, frequency, influence and impact. Our local corporate sponsors receive high visibility, superior quality, corporate credibility and an uncluttered environment that makes messages stand out.
WPT’s flagship channel offers an array of entertaining and enriching programs, from PBS favorites, to beloved parent-trusted kids programs, to local shows which reflect our state and its citizens.
The Wisconsin Channel
The Wisconsin Channel features programming about Wisconsin state issues and histories, university lectures, local programs and performances from Wisconsin arts groups.
Create® TV presents the best lifestyle programming public television has to offer, including expert advice on cooking, arts & crafts, gardening, home improvement and travel.
PBS VIEWER PROFILE
- Affluent: HHI of $250K, for viewers ages 40-65, indexes higher than ABC, CBS, Fox, and NBC.
- Influential: 1 in 4 people who influence science and public policy watch NOVA.
- Educated: PBS viewers are 21% more likely to hold post-graduate degrees.
THE "HALO EFFECT" OF PUBLIC TELEVISION
- 76% of viewers agree that sponsors are committed to quality, excellence, and education.
- 70% of viewers agree that sponsors represent high-quality brands.
- 64% of viewers agree that sponsors are more trustworthy than advertisers on commercial networks.
- 74% of viewers agree that sponsors provide a valuable public service.
- 62% of viewers agree that sponsors are industry leaders.
Become an on-air sponsor, and get them while they’re thinking.