Thursday May 20
- Moving Wall ™ dedication, 4 p.m.
Friday May 21
- Motorcycle Honor Ride from La Crosse to Green Bay
- Education Day for students only
- Motorcycle Honor Ride arrived in Green Bay at 2 p.m.
- LZ Lambeau open to the public, 1 p.m. Exhibits include motor pool, Atrium museum exhibits, portrait gallery
- Music stage, 3 p.m.
- Blood Drive from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the old Packer Hall of Fame
- Grounds of LZ Lambeau close at 10 p.m.
Saturday May 22
- Aircraft exhibit opens at Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- LZ Lambeau grounds open to the public at 9 a.m
- Grand Entry at 9:30 a.m.
- Atrium opens; museum exhibits and Portrait Gallery at 9 a.m.
- Lectures in Atrium 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Music stage, noon to 6 p.m.
- Blood Drive from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the old Packer Hall of Fame
- Tribute Ceremony in Lambeau Field, 7:30 p.m.
- Aircraft Exhibit closes, 5 p.m.
- Music stage on grounds reopens 9:30 p.m. - 11 p.m
Sunday May 23
- All exhibits at Lambeau open at 9 a.m.
- Motor pool, Atrium museum exhibits, Portrait Gallery, all exhibits & music stage
- Aircraft exhibit opens at Austin Straubel International Airport in Green Bay, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Ecumenical Service, 10 a.m.
- Grounds of LZ Lambeau close at 3 p.m
- "Wiping of the Tears” Ceremony at Oneida National Veterans Memorial Wall, 3:30 p.m. - open to all veterans
- Closing ceremonies for the Moving Wall™, 4 p.m.
- Austin Straubel International Airport exhibit closes, 3 p.m.