Your sponsorship message will be carefully crafted to suit your marketing and public relations needs while complying with the FCC (Federal Communications Commission) regulations applicable to non-commercial stations. Your message may include:
- Business or organization name, location, phone number, and web address.
- A description of the business or organization.
- Trade names, products or services.
- A corporate slogan.
Your message may not include:
- Language that is qualitative, comparative or promotional.
- Calls to action.
- Pricing information.
- Encouragements to buy or sell.
Wisconsin Public Television does not use pre-produced messages or music and will provide voice-over talent. All costs for underwriting credit production will be included in your quoted rates.
Final approval of your message lies with WPT. A corporate development representative from WPT will assist you with all underwriting credit production elements and non-commercial broadcast regulations.